Friday, March 19, 2010

Wimbledon

Apparently my mother and I just like to walk a mile out of the way to reach our destination. We got off the tube to head to Wimbledon and followed the signs. When they stopped, we just headed in the direction we thought we were supposed to go. We were wrong. Finally we ran into a gardener who although had never been there himself managed to give us great directions. We were supposed to check in for our tour at 11am and walked up at 1125am right as it was departing.

Pretty much everything I know about tennis I learned from the movie Wimbledon, but it was pretty cool to see all the courts and stuff. Plus I know that Deena will be jealous. :)








1 comment:

  1. Jealous, maybe....but I got mentioned in your blog. That is all that matters.

    ReplyDelete